We’re experts in delivering solutions that challenge, innovate and create a better way of working. There’s much innovation that’s created by our smaller regional service partners who have to innovate to survive and our model taps into this resource.
We’re committed to investing in innovation at every level of our operation so that we can bring fresh ideas and technological advancement to our customers. The ability to review data to establish best practice is a key tool that will be utilised by our Account Managers. Best practice often exists within a business but isn’t shared, our ability to identify and share these solutions can have a significant impact on overall recycling levels. Our experience and knowledge of your sector means that we can also identify best practice taking place outside of your business. Sharing solutions throughout your industry will ensure long term benefits to the environment.
Innovation is often found through continuous improvement. Our Account Managers will apply the principles of a 6-sigma process known as DMAIC to manage projects that aim to change processes and working cultures within your business.
- Defining the problem, improvement activity, opportunity for improvement, project goals and customer requirements.
- Measuring through data collection, deciding what to measure and how.
- Analysing the data collected to determine the root cause of poor performance, determining if the process can be improved or redesigned.
- Improving creative solutions to improve the process by attacking the root cause.
- Controlling by monitoring the improvement for an agreed period of time to ensure success.
This structured process is underpinned by the principle of partnership. We aim to provide recommendations for change that leave a lasting impact on your business and create new working cultures. Our ultimate goal is to change people’s perception to focus on “resource management” instead of “waste management”.